Lately, I have been doing a ton of freelance work. Creating and shooting recipes is so much fun, but a lot of times, I do not get to to share them here. I am on my way to Nashville, and going to leave you with some of the my favorite recipes from around the web that I have created lately. If you are headed to Blissdom, be sure to introduce yourself and say hello!
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip – While I am not sure if this is 100% healthy, this recipe for Van’s Natural Foods it is a much healthier version than the one that starts with butter and cream cheese. Greek yogurt is the base, and made to taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough. My kids went crazy for this one.
2. Potato and Bacon Hash with Fried Eggs – The topic for this piece was “Hungover Cures”. I have been there a time or two. This bacon and potato hash with fried eggs will cure what ails you. That and a few Tylenol.
3. Stout Stew – a recipe that I have been making for years. I upgrade this one by using a stout from a local brewery. This is what I will be making for St. Patrick’s Day dinner.
4. Chicken Parmesan Casserole – Inspired by a recipe that I saw floating around Pinterest, I made this version using Pillsbury bread sticks coated in garlic butter. Not only easy, but so delicious. Perfect busy night food for your family.
5. Inside Out Chicken Pot Pies – I cannot even tell you how many times I have made this since I came up with this recipe. The filling has to be to be my favorite thing that I have made in awhile. It is flavored with a bit of sherry, and well, I like anything with sherry in it. I like to use the new Pillsbury honey wheat biscuits to create the bowls.