Happy Friday! This week whizzed by me, but I got so much done. It was a very productive week. Yeah! We are heading to Cape Cod next week, Wes needs to go up to do some of his changeover stuff so the kids and I decided to tag along. It is kind of weird, we have never checked out a place before we actually moved there. We have moved into our last 3 houses sight unseen. We haven’t taken a family trip in a long time. I travel a lot and Wes travels a lot, and sometimes we take the kids, but we haven’t gone all 5 of us in a long time. It should be a lot of fun.
Speaking of travel, I am going to Rome and Perugia, Italy in a few weeks. To say that I am excited is a complete understatement. I am going with my best friend for a few days to Rome then heading a business retreat in Perugia to finish the trip. I haven’t been to Rome since I was in high school. Anywhere that we can’t miss or a place that we need to eat? Let me know in the comments, I am ALL ears.
1. St. Patrick’s Day is quickly approaching. Need some recipe ideas? My Milk Chocolate Irish Creme Pots de Creme is amazing. Deep and rich and topped with Bailey’s whipped cream. Head over the Dixie Crystals site to grab the recipe. These need to be chilled for a few hours, so a natural make ahead dessert.
2. It is National Pi Day. I didn’t make a new one to share, but you can’t go wrong with the pie that started it all for me - Peanut Butter Pie. Or Lemon Meringue. Maybe Coconut Cream? I know, Apple and Cheddar.
3. I am big fan of the podcast, and a new favorite is The Lively Show. If you are interested in living with more intention, give this a listen. I am a big fan of Jess and everything she does.
4. I just finished the most amazing course, A Course About Copy. I write every single day, but I am always looking to improve. Writing for business is always hard for me and this course rocked my world. I updated every single page on breehester.com.
5. I get a lot of questions about what tools I use to run my business and how I make it work. One of the pages that I wrote for the course answers those questions. You can find out here.
6. This is the cutest interview ever. Love so many things about it.
Have a great weekend!