Tablespoons cocoa powder
cups whole milk
cup heavy cream
ounces milk chocolate chopped
whipped cream for garnish
- In a saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Add the milk and the cream and whisk. Cook the mixture over medium high heat whisking constantly.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, let it boil for 2 minutes. The mixture will become really thick. Take it off the heat.
- Put the chocolate chips in the bottom of a large bowl. Set out 6 ramekins.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the chips.
- Add the vanilla. Whisk constantly until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the pudding into the ramekins.
- Cover the tops of the pudding with plastic wrap or wax paper. Put the plastic wrap directly on the pudding to avoid getting a skin. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before you serve the chocolate pudding.