- 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pouch Frontera Fajita Skillet Sauce
- 1 can diced green chiles
Stand and Stuff taco shells
- shredded cheese
- diced red onion
- sour cream
- gaucamolecilantroshredded lettuce
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker. Add fajita skillet sauce, taco seasoning, and chiles. Cook on low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with a fork.
- Place taco shells in a casserole dish. Add shredded chicken to the taco shell. Add some red onions. And a generous sprinkling of cheese. Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 15 minutes. Or until the cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro.