- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (frozen is fine)
- 1 bag frozen mixed berries
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 Tablespoons coconut manna (or coconut butter)
- Coconut manna can solidify, so I put the container in some hot water for about 10 minutes until it loosens up and is scoopable. I love this stuff.
- Add the coconut water, pineapple, spinach and berries to the blender. Process until smooth. Add the coconut manna right before you are ready to pour.
- Top with some shredded coconut and garnish with some pineapple.