Posted by Bakedbreehttps://bakedbree.com/cherry-rocky-road-fudge-week-11-of-12-weeks-of-cookies
© 2010 Baked Bree. All rights reserved.
Cherry Rocky Road Fudge [Week 11 of 12 Weeks of Cookies]
cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
cup milk chocolate chips
sticks of soft butter
cup Lyle’s Golden Syrup or light corn syrup
box Walker’s Shortbread Thins
cup chopped walnuts
cup candied cherries
cups cups marshmallows
- In a large pot, melt together the chocolates, butter, and Lyle’s syrup. melt over low heat until completely melted and smooth.
- Put the shortbread in a plastic bag and crumble into chunks. You want to keep some bigger pieces, you do not want to crush it entirely.
- Add the shortbread, walnuts, cherries, and marshmallows.
- Toss the until the chocolate covers everything.
- Pour out the mixture into a tin foil lined pan.
- Spread the mixture out evenly. Put in the fridge to set up, about 1 hour.
- Pull the fudge out of the pan and cut into squares. This fudge is very rich, you can easily get 24 squares, if not more.
- Using a strainer, dust a little powdered sugar snow on top of the fudge.