- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Safe Eggs egg yolk
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3 heads Romaine lettuce
- Parmesan shavings
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, anchovy paste, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and egg yolk. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Whisking the entire time you are drizzling, this will emulsify the dressing.
- Add the chicken to a large plastic bag. Pour half of the dressing over the chicken. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour up to overnight.
- Cut or tear the bread into small pieces and place in a sauté pan. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat, turn occasionally until toasty and brown.
- Cook the chicken on the grill over medium high heat, cooking 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the romaine in half. Drizzle with olive oil and place cut side down on the grill for 2 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce on plate. Drizzle with remaining dressing, Top with Parmesan shavings, croutons, and sliced chicken breast.