Posted by Bakedbreehttps://bakedbree.com/kellys-overnight-chicken
© 2010 Baked Bree. All rights reserved.
Kelly’s Overnight Chicken
cup Dijon mustard
Tablespoon curry powder
Tablespoons soy sauce
- Mix together the honey, mustard, soy sauce, and curry powder.
- Put the chicken and marinade in a plastic bag or glass container and marinate overnight.
- The next day, put the chicken and the marinade in a pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour covered with tin foil.
- Uncover the chicken and baste. Cook another 15 minutes.
- Slice and top with some of the remaining sauce.