- 5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces coconut syrup
- 2 ounces lime juice
- Champagne for topping off
- Yellow, green, and purple sanding sugar
- Lime slices
- Add the colored sugar to one plate. Pour a little coconut syrup into another plate. Dip the rim of the glass into the syrup, then into the sugar, coating the rim completely.
- Add the vodka, pineapple juice, coconut syrup, and lime juice to a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and pour into prepared glasses.
- Top off with champagne. Garnish with lime.