- 6 whole wheat rolls
- 6 Land o’ Lakes All-Natural Farm-Fresh Eggs®
- 6 teaspoons cream
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut a hole out of each roll (about 3 inches across and 1/2 inch deep) and reserve the top.
- Crack a Land o’ Lakes All-Natural Farm-Fresh Egg® into each roll. Add a teaspoon of cream, a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon chives, and 1/2 teaspoon parsley to each Land o’ Lakes All-Natural Farm-Fresh Egg®. Salt and pepper each egg.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Add the bread bowl tops to the oven. Toast for 2 more minutes. The eggs should be set and the cheese should be melted.