- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup Dole Arugula
- 2 limes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 (6-ounce) cans Dole pineapple juice
- 2 cups light rum
- club soda
- Peel and core pineapple. Cut into chunks, and reserve 8 pieces. Puree the rest of the pineapple in a food processor or blender. In a large pitcher, add mint, arugula, limes, and brown sugar.
- Crush the leaves with a spoon, muddle it really well.
- Add pureed pineapple, pineapple juice, and rum. Add a good splash of club soda.
- Pour over ice, and garnish with pineapple chunk, mint, and more limes.