Picture Fall – Day 31
I am thankful that I actually finished Picture Fall. I start a lot of projects and sometimes have a hard time with follow through. I love doing these exercises and think that it is a wonderful way to jump start your creativity.
Today I will give you 31 things that I am thankful for, in no particular order:
31. Today we are celebrating our Thanksgiving because my husband will deployed for the actual holiday. I am thankful that this will be the last holiday that he misses for a very long time.
30. I am thankful for my husband who let me take a 3 hour nap on the couch the other day and when I woke up he had dinner made. And it was delicious.
29. For William. I am so proud of you. You are sweet and kind and you are very compassionate.
28. For Ava. You are funny, quick-witted and a very creative little girl. You are wise beyond your years and are going to give your father and I a run for our money for sure.
29. For Clay. For being my baby and letting me hold on to every second left in your babyhood. For your little giggle and eating everything that I put in front of you.
28. For my family. Even though we do not live near each other, I am lucky to have you in my life. I love the phone calls and text messages that remind me of home.
27. For Kathyrn Jean Beauty Queen. You are the best listener and my biggest cheerleader. I miss you every day and hope that someday we will be in the same city again.
26. For Corey. You are the best partner in crime a girl could ever ask for. You are amazing and make a mean ass latte.
25. For my friends. I love you and thank you for keeping me laughing.
24. For my Baked Bree readers. I am shocked every single day that people read my little blog and actually cook my recipes in their home. Amazing.
23. For my children’s school. I love that little school and wish that I could take it with me when we leave. You have embraced us and treat us like family.
22. For my camera. Without my camera, my life would be empty and colorless. I see the world differently because of it and am grateful every single day that I can capture the little things in my life.
21. For my Kitchen-Aid. I know that I make almost everything by hand, but I am thankful that I do not have to.
20. I am thankful that my mother taught me how to entertain and have it not be a big deal. I am in the middle of making Thaksigiving dinner as I type this and all I am waiting for are my guests.
19. My Kindle. The best present I have ever been given. I love to read, and since this little love came into my life, I read that much more.
18. For Brenda, who gave me my beloved Kindle. You have been an amazing friend to me and I have learned so much from you.
17. For the adventures that we will be on this year. Hello Kansas.
16. When I make bread and it actually turns out the way that I want it to. Nothing makes me feel more powerful.
15. Well, maybe when I ran my first 3 miles without stopping. Then I got pneumonia. I am not very thankful for pneumonia.
14. For being able to do what I love.
13. For living in so many amazing places and having friends all over the world.
12. Diet Coke. You rock my world.
11. For marrying my best friend. He drives me crazy, but I love him, and am thankful for the life that we have together.
10. My iphone. You really make my life easier despite getting sucked into Angry Birds.
9. To William’s teacher. Nothing makes me melt more than listening to my son read me a story.
8. For a holiday that is all about spending the day with the people that you love and food. Lots of food.
7. For Annie. Clay loves you so much. His face lights up when he sees you. And you got him to tell us what is going on inside his little head.
6. For California. I have loved living here and the last 3.5 years have been full of ups and downs, but I loved what Cali has to offer.
5. For my blogging friends. We might not see each other behind a computer screen very often, but you have enriched my life in ways that you will never know.
4. For being able to spend my days home with my children. I would be very sad to miss any of it.
3. For my children. They are healthy and growing. That is all that I could ask for.
2. For the roof over my head and the house that I love so much.
1. For the 5 people in this room right now. They have no idea how much I love them and how much I love these lazy days watching movies, coloring pictures and snuggling under a blanket.