Posted by Bakedbreehttps://bakedbree.com/tom-selleck-dessert-2
© 2012 Baked Bree. All rights reserved.
package cream cheese at room temperature
cup powdered sugar
- Start by making the crust. Mix together butter, sugar, and flour until it is combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a sprayed 9×13 pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, whip 2 cups of heavy cream according to this recipe. I add Whip-it to mine, but you don’t have to. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Fold in one third of the whipped cream.
- Spread the cream cheese layer over the cooled crust.
- Spread the chocolate pudding on top.
- Cover the top with the remaining whipped cream. Chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Add some sprinkles if you like.