It is that time of year again. I look forward to Super Bowl Sunday all year for one reason. The food. Snack food galore. Dips, appetizers, cold beers, and a lazy Sunday on the couch. Here are my top 10 Super Bowl Sunday recipes. What are you making for the Super Bowl?
1. Italian Sub Dip – A NJ delicacy. Italian meats and cheeses tossed in hot pepper spread and oil and vinegar. Just as good as a regular.
2. Spinach and Bacon Roll Ups – These make ahead tortilla wraps are the perfect party food. Monterrey Jack cheese, red onions, cilantro, bacon, and spinach rolled into a crispy tortilla.
3. Roquamole – Guacamole and blue cheese sounds weird, but let me tell you, it is amazing. Everyone that eats it asks me for the recipe. This is a must have at any casual get together.
4. Nigella’s Chocolate Chip Chili – It is not Super Bowl Sunday without a pot of chili on the stove. This chili takes even better if you make it the day before making it, perfect for your Super Bowl Party.
5. Blue Cheese Bacon Dip – This Blue Cheese Bacon Dip is one of my all-time favorites. Bacon, cream cheese, blue cheese, walnuts, and chives baked together in this creamy dip. Serve with crackers and apples. I need to stop drooling all over my keyboard.
6. Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches – One of the easiest and most delicious sandwiches you will ever make. Ciabatta rolls toasted with garlic butter and lots of shredded chicken with a tangy and sweet barbecue sauce.
7. Buffalo Chicken Sliders – You have to have something covered in hot sauce and blue cheese. This slider recipe is just as good as a chicken wing with far less of the mess.
8. Barbacoa – This slow cooked shredded beef is perfect your football party. You can make it ahead of time and serve it a million different ways. This barbacoa is ridiculous rolled into a burrito.
9. Roast Pork Sandwiches – Brined pork roasted and sliced thin. Served with a horseradish mustard sauce. I have made this a million times. A crowd favorite.
10. Man Log – The ultimate in Super Bowl party grub. Sausage and cheese wrapped in a bacon blanket. I am not proud to say that this will be the talk of your party.